Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island's Speakers' Bureau is a community resource, providing speakers at no cost to clubs, organizations, faith-based groups, senior centers and other interested audiences. The goal of our Speakers' Bureau is to educate our community about what hospice is, how it works and how it can help.
Our Speakers' Bureau can tailor presentations according to your group’s needs and wishes.
- Hospice 101 – Dispelling the Myths and Misconceptions of Hospice Care
- Completing Advance Directives – Living Wills and Durable Power of Attorney Forms
- Tips for Coping with a Loss
- Spirituality at the End of Life
- Caregiver Support – Keeping Yourself Healthy While Caring for Others
- ELNEC: End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium
If your group is interested in learning more, please call (401) 415-4301 or RSizelove@HopeHealthCo.org.