Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island, formerly known as Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island, supports the advancement of quality hospice and palliative care services in Rhode Island, New England, and nationwide. Participating in professional associations enriches our staff and gives us the opportunity to share our expertise with others. We are proud to be associated with the following organizations:
- HopeHealth - an affiliation that brings together two hospice organizations and one home care agency with long traditions of providing excellent care to patients and their families. HopeHealth is the largest non-profit hospice and palliative care provider in New England. HopeHealth's headquarters are based in Providence, Rhode Island. Its affiliate members are Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island, Hope Palliative Care Center, HopeHealth Massachusetts and Visiting Nurse of HopeHealth.
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University - an affiliation that establishes Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island as the major teaching affiliate for hospice and palliative medicine for the school.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization - the professional organization representing more than 3,000 of the nation’s hospices, working to expand America's vision for end-of-life care.
- Hospice & Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts - an organization that represents Massachusetts' 46 hospices and numerous end-of-life care professionals and providers to "advance and promote excellence in end-of-life care."
- The Rhode Island State Nurses Association (RISNA) - a constituent member of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the authority on matters concerning the profession of nursing and nursing practice in Rhode Island. RISNA is dedicated to the promotion, advancement, and protection of nursing, thereby improving the quality of and access to health care in Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care, Inc. - represents the interests of home care agencies, hospices, home care aide agencies and medical equipment suppliers.
- Healthcentric Advisors - a not-for-profit health care quality improvement organization working in voluntary partnership with hospitals, long-term care facilities, hospice agencies, home health agencies and physicians' offices to improve health care for all citizens.
- CareLink - a partnership of health and community resources, CareLink is a network of community-based organizations providing care to seniors in Rhode Island. The network includes nursing homes, assisted living homes, group homes, independent housing facilities, adult day health, mental health services, outreach programs, and home care services. CareLink, based in Providence, provides strategic and operational assistance to its members.